Since I am only 2 post away (after this one) from my 100th post I thought I would do another one of those meme that I keep getting tagged for on FB.
25 random things about me...
1. I love my God with everything in me.
2. My husband is my best friend, we have been married almost 7 yrs & together more than 8! He is truly the love of my life & I feel so blessed that God made him for me!
3. My boys are my greatest joy & my greatest headache! I love them dearly but they can drive me crazy faster than anything else!
4. I miss my family in FL dearly but really love the life we have created here. I can't imagine moving & raising my family somewhere else!
5. I am an only child but am blessed enough to have some of the best girlfriends in the world who are like sisters to me! (She-She!)
6. I was lucky enough to see my bff, She-She, give birth 2 yrs ago to my handsome "nephew" C. It was truly one of the most defining moments in my life & I know I will never forget it as long as I live!
7. I am so thankful that my grandparents are still alive & my boys know them. My grandparents are like second parents to me & I love them dearly!
8. My parents separated when I was 2 wks old & divorced when I was 1 yr old. My Mom remarried when I was 4 & he is the one that raised me. My step-dad is my Daddy & the man I look up too. He is the one who walked me down the aisle & the one my boys call Paw-Paw! I don't have contact with my bio-father (his choice).
9. I love reality shows, seriously addicted! Especially Jon & Kate Plus 8, 17 Kids & Counting, & The Bachelor! I love those shows!
10. I love our DVR, we debated for like 2 yrs if we should buy one or not, now I can't imagine not having one!
11. I am a SAHM, & I never wanted to be anything else. I never had big dreams of becoming something, always a Wife & Mom! I feel very blessed to be able to do both!
12. We made the choice to be done having kids & depending on the day you ask me, I am okay with that. The last few days that's been okay, but next week I might be crying my eyes out about it! Ultimately I know it's the right decision for us.
13. My Mom is the best Mom in the world, we butted heads big time growing up but now she is a great friend & I miss her all the time since she still lives in FL.
14. I am a worrier, I hate that I am but I can lay in bed at night & worry about everything! I am trying to work on that!
15. We are getting ready to book our first cruise together & I am so excited! The GD has never been on one, & I have done 2. But both where when I was younger & was with chaperone's! Bring on the fun!
16. I love to shop. No I have a problem with shopping, I could do it all the time. I can't & don't but I so could shop everyday all day!
17. My graduating class is getting ready to plan our 10 yr reunion next summer, can't believe it's been 10 yrs (almost) already! Craziness! I haven't seen most of them since the day I graduated.
18. I went to a small private High School & there were 40 in my graduation class. The school was 45 minutes away from my house so I spent more time with my youth group then I did my classmates. I am much closer to the people from church than anyone from my class. I had great friends there, but we don't keep in touch as much.
19. I was only 19 when the GD proposed to me & 20 when we got married. 21 when S-Man was born & 24 when D-D was born. I got it done early!
20. I never finished college, & don't really regret it. Some days I wonder if I should have, but to be honest I never knew what I wanted to do when I grew up!
21. I am trying to potty train D-D right now, it's going pretty well at home, but not so much when we are out & about!
22. I am taking my wonderful husband to see the musical "Wicked" in April for his birthday! He is so excited!
23. I count the days until my girls night out! Every Monday a few of us get together to watch "The Bachelor" & then every 4 or 6 weeks I get another full night out! I love them!!!!!!!
24. Hopefully we will one day get to adopt from China, that's always been my dream!
25. I have a giveaway coming in just 2 more post...any guesses on what it is?
There ya go, 25 Random things about me! Let me know if you did it so I can check your out too!

1. I love my God with everything in me.
2. My husband is my best friend, we have been married almost 7 yrs & together more than 8! He is truly the love of my life & I feel so blessed that God made him for me!
3. My boys are my greatest joy & my greatest headache! I love them dearly but they can drive me crazy faster than anything else!
4. I miss my family in FL dearly but really love the life we have created here. I can't imagine moving & raising my family somewhere else!
5. I am an only child but am blessed enough to have some of the best girlfriends in the world who are like sisters to me! (She-She!)
6. I was lucky enough to see my bff, She-She, give birth 2 yrs ago to my handsome "nephew" C. It was truly one of the most defining moments in my life & I know I will never forget it as long as I live!
7. I am so thankful that my grandparents are still alive & my boys know them. My grandparents are like second parents to me & I love them dearly!
8. My parents separated when I was 2 wks old & divorced when I was 1 yr old. My Mom remarried when I was 4 & he is the one that raised me. My step-dad is my Daddy & the man I look up too. He is the one who walked me down the aisle & the one my boys call Paw-Paw! I don't have contact with my bio-father (his choice).
9. I love reality shows, seriously addicted! Especially Jon & Kate Plus 8, 17 Kids & Counting, & The Bachelor! I love those shows!
10. I love our DVR, we debated for like 2 yrs if we should buy one or not, now I can't imagine not having one!
11. I am a SAHM, & I never wanted to be anything else. I never had big dreams of becoming something, always a Wife & Mom! I feel very blessed to be able to do both!
12. We made the choice to be done having kids & depending on the day you ask me, I am okay with that. The last few days that's been okay, but next week I might be crying my eyes out about it! Ultimately I know it's the right decision for us.
13. My Mom is the best Mom in the world, we butted heads big time growing up but now she is a great friend & I miss her all the time since she still lives in FL.
14. I am a worrier, I hate that I am but I can lay in bed at night & worry about everything! I am trying to work on that!
15. We are getting ready to book our first cruise together & I am so excited! The GD has never been on one, & I have done 2. But both where when I was younger & was with chaperone's! Bring on the fun!
16. I love to shop. No I have a problem with shopping, I could do it all the time. I can't & don't but I so could shop everyday all day!
17. My graduating class is getting ready to plan our 10 yr reunion next summer, can't believe it's been 10 yrs (almost) already! Craziness! I haven't seen most of them since the day I graduated.
18. I went to a small private High School & there were 40 in my graduation class. The school was 45 minutes away from my house so I spent more time with my youth group then I did my classmates. I am much closer to the people from church than anyone from my class. I had great friends there, but we don't keep in touch as much.
19. I was only 19 when the GD proposed to me & 20 when we got married. 21 when S-Man was born & 24 when D-D was born. I got it done early!
20. I never finished college, & don't really regret it. Some days I wonder if I should have, but to be honest I never knew what I wanted to do when I grew up!
21. I am trying to potty train D-D right now, it's going pretty well at home, but not so much when we are out & about!
22. I am taking my wonderful husband to see the musical "Wicked" in April for his birthday! He is so excited!
23. I count the days until my girls night out! Every Monday a few of us get together to watch "The Bachelor" & then every 4 or 6 weeks I get another full night out! I love them!!!!!!!
24. Hopefully we will one day get to adopt from China, that's always been my dream!
25. I have a giveaway coming in just 2 more post...any guesses on what it is?
There ya go, 25 Random things about me! Let me know if you did it so I can check your out too!

OH yea, I love the Duggars and Jon and kate...and all those about big families...of course, I have 5 so. I also want to adopt, from China would be nice...and when I did my 25 list on FB, it was one of the things I listed too...talked about the Duggar show too. how funny!
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, over from SITS. Good day!
What a kid you are!! I thought you were closer to MY age. I was graduating from college when you were graduating from high school... man!
ReplyDeleteAnd a cruise?? Can I come??
Great list. I think this meme is a great way to learn a little about the new readers in our group (yeah, I know, I still need to do this one)...
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your list!!! You're an interesting Girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, as usual Cassandra. Love it so much, I nominated it for an award. Check it out at jandjkeys.blogspot.com. Another one to add to your collection over there. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jess