Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad day...very bad day

Can I just start by saying, I am so mad. Yes I said it, I am MAD. It has been a horrible day, horrible I tell you. Let me back up...Saturday night I started having really bad cramps with stabbing pain as well. Immediately I knew what it was, it was the same pain I had 8 yrs ago when I was first diagnosed with endometriosis & had cyst on my right ovary. That lead to multiple surgeries & eventually loosing that ovary. So you can imagine the fear that was ripping through me, along with the pain. It was some what better Sunday morning but by Sunday night I was hurting again. Now mind you I was on several Darvocet & I was still balled up in the fetal position. So first thing this morning I called my OBGYN (whom I love dearly & trust totally!) & they had me come in for an ultrasound...the verdict...
3 CYST on my left ovary & a lot of fluid around it meaning one had already ruptured.
And based on the amount of fluid it was a big one. Great just great. 3 CYST, 3!!!!!

So my options are to stay on the pill & check back next month to see if they are gone or what. The other option is surgery, I have had way to many surgeries in my lifetime I don't want to have another if I don't have too. So I choose the first option, knowing of course I might end up having to do surgery anyway. He also gave me Loratab (the good stuff) to help with the pain, because he said I will be in a lot of it, considering the cyst have to go somewhere!
Great just freakin great!

Okay I am going to stop complaining now & be thankful. I truly am thankful for my boys, for a husband that loves me in spite of all this crap, for the fact that yes this is painful but it's not cancer or something that could kill me. For the fact that my children are healthy & are not suffering from some terrible disease! And for all of these things & so much more I am thankful. But ladies, again I am asking for prayers. I fear it's going to be a rough few weeks & then I don't even know what's going to happen eventually. But I do know beyond a shadow of doubt that my God is control & He loves me!

Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing!! I know what you're going through w/ the endometriosis. I had a good friend that suffered for years and she just recently had them take it all out (she was done having kids, so the decision was much easier for her). Her doctor had even advised her to get pregnant, because pregancy is supposed to help cure it. Hey, there you go, another reason to NOT be done. lol You need a cure girl - have another baby!!! =) (I know that's not helping much - sorry!) Anyway, I know you are in tons of pain and I just pray those meds help you out. Lower abdominal pain is the worst for a woman. Get lots of rest and I hope you get rid of those things SOON!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such a hard time! I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there..and I'll be praying! I "suffered" with endometriosis/cysts for a long time before my hysterectomy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *HUGZ* (cuz ya really Really REALLY need them too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here from MckMamma's. Your blog title always grabs me! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry about your news. I just said a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from MckMama's. I am sorry you are having some problems. I really hope you get to feeling better. You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well! I will send lots of prayers!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hope you feel better soon. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. does not sound pleasant at all, sorry you are experiencing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. praying my friend. it looks like you've already found the 'right' verse. now pray on it and trust and believe it...that's the hard part sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh dear...so sorry you are in pain..
    i will keep you in my prayers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sorry to hear you are in pain. May God touch you and heal you and make you whole.

    blessings,
    Jess

    PS I LOVE THE BUTTON!! Thank you so much. Sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!