Hello all! I promise I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I am still here! Let me tell you we have been so busy that I haven't hardly had time to wash clothes much less blog! Plus to very honest I haven't felt like I had much to say. Anybody else have times like that? Were it seems for a few weeks you have lots to say & then all of the sudden it stops. Anyone? Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so!
We moved the boys into their own rooms this past weekend & they are loving it! I think they are really enjoying having their own space! We had decided to redo the stuff in S-man's room to make it more "older boy-ish" for his birthday (which isn't until May but ya know)! We weren't really ready to get the stuff yet but I had to go to Target to get birthday present for this weekend & thought I would just see what they had! I found a twin comforter, sham, full & flat sheet with pillowcase on sale for only $30! How could I not resist that? Such a great deal! It's got stripes so it can grow with him, & he even got to pick between the blue & the green! I really liked the blue but he loved the green so we got him green! So my day tomorrow will be spent taking down the border in his room & painting in the spot where the border used to be! FUN!
See it's supposed to be a high of 47 tomorrow & 40 Friday so it's a good time to work on something indoors!! I totally get that is nothing compared to MckMama who reported -12 just tonight! -12 people -12!!!!!!! And that doesn't even count the wind or anything else! I don't know how she does it, I mean 47 is SO cold to me! Then again I am a FL girl at heart, so I am not used to anything but H-O-T! Anyway that's what is going on with us! Redoing rooms & 2 birthday parties this weekend! Have a good day tomorrow ladies!
We moved the boys into their own rooms this past weekend & they are loving it! I think they are really enjoying having their own space! We had decided to redo the stuff in S-man's room to make it more "older boy-ish" for his birthday (which isn't until May but ya know)! We weren't really ready to get the stuff yet but I had to go to Target to get birthday present for this weekend & thought I would just see what they had! I found a twin comforter, sham, full & flat sheet with pillowcase on sale for only $30! How could I not resist that? Such a great deal! It's got stripes so it can grow with him, & he even got to pick between the blue & the green! I really liked the blue but he loved the green so we got him green! So my day tomorrow will be spent taking down the border in his room & painting in the spot where the border used to be! FUN!
See it's supposed to be a high of 47 tomorrow & 40 Friday so it's a good time to work on something indoors!! I totally get that is nothing compared to MckMama who reported -12 just tonight! -12 people -12!!!!!!! And that doesn't even count the wind or anything else! I don't know how she does it, I mean 47 is SO cold to me! Then again I am a FL girl at heart, so I am not used to anything but H-O-T! Anyway that's what is going on with us! Redoing rooms & 2 birthday parties this weekend! Have a good day tomorrow ladies!
Yep, sure do and just the minute I admit I have a "blog-jam" in my mind and plan on taking it easy, that's when a ton shows up to say!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is it to have your own room! How exciting for them and for you for having temps in the 40's! It is 9 degrees here. Burrr
ReplyDeleteI spent a couple of days away last week, yes LAST WEEK! And I'm still buried under laundry and other chores. Suddenly I have plenty to blog about, but too many other demands on my time.
ReplyDeleteMoving around the rooms...what a fun new time!
ReplyDeleteAnd yep - its going to get to zero tonight here... thats horrible enough & I hear of everyone else with big numbers with a negative in front of it... UGH!