Friday, January 16, 2009

Nightmare!

What a nightmare that project turned out to be in S-man' room! The border REALLY didn't want to come down so smart one over here decided to just paint over it! I also filled in nail holes & then painted over them. Ya didn't match the original paint color! So the GD & I spent the night scraping the border off & getting it ready to repaint! This morning I got up & had to repaint his entire room! This job was supposed to be a quick paint job & turned into SO much more! But oh well it's done now & looks great! Plus bonus S-man's room is freshly painted!

Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties so we are splitting up & I am taking D-D & the GD is taking S-man! Should make for a busy but fun weekend!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Whew isn't it always like that with the "easy" projects, LOL!!
    Have a great, busy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aint that always the way! My wedding dress was supposed to be a quick whip together...it wasnt as detailed as one I'd done before and THAT one had only taken me 2 weeks. The wedding dress shoulda been a cinch right?? *laffz* It very quickly became the DFH.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!