Thank you so much my friends for you sweet words & prayers offered up for me! I can never thank all of you enough for the support I have from women I don't "know". But truth be told, you know me better than some of my best friends. You hear more than I sometime share with them. This is my safe place, my spot to just be me. I don't mind who reads about what I am dealing with, it's my place to be who I want to be! So thank you my friends for being apart of my safe place!

Now on to a much BIGGER request! I came across this blog & had to share it with all of you! This family needs some serious prayers right now! Their beautiful daughter Tuesday was diagnosed last summer with cancer, she has been put through the ringer trying to fight! Now the odds are dim...she is only 2! Here is a piece from the latest blog...
"My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved."

Now on to a much BIGGER request! I came across this blog & had to share it with all of you! This family needs some serious prayers right now! Their beautiful daughter Tuesday was diagnosed last summer with cancer, she has been put through the ringer trying to fight! Now the odds are dim...she is only 2! Here is a piece from the latest blog...
"My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved."
Ladies, you & I both know the healing power of God! We know that we serve a mighty, wonderful, giving, loving, ultimate physician! He is the giver of life & no one goes until HE says so. Pray for this family, for peace like they asked & for so much more. I can't even imagine the heartache.

My family has been praying for this family too! It's such a sad, sad situation.... makes me even more thankful for my healthy children. YOU ARE RIGHT! God is capable of great things!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this. Although I have been crying continuously since I read it I am glad to be a part of the large group praying for this family. God is Great! I know this.
ReplyDeleteThat is so, so tragic. I cannot even imagine. My prayers are with this little girl. Thank you for sharing her story.
ReplyDelete