Friday, January 30, 2009

It was just a few days ago...

I sit here with tears streaming down my face for a little girl whom I don't even know. For a family who is grieving. For my healthy boys. For the fact that Tuesday & D-D were only a few months apart. For a life cut way too short. For this I weep. It was only a few days ago that I told you about Tuesday & her amazing 2 yr old self who was suffering from cancer. It was just a few days ago that I told you she would be going home to rest & then go home to be with Jesus soon. It was just a few days ago that I asked for prayer, for a miracle, for her sweet life. It was just a few days ago...and now she's gone. Please continue to pray for her family, I can't even begin to imagine!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I read about her passing before I went to bed last night and it was so hard to sleep. I am grieving with this family and I dont even know them. Keep them in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that this morning & my heart just broke! Its crazy how we can really bond with friends in the blog world & just grieve for their losses.... so sad when a child is taken from this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How devestating! Will be praying for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been praying for Tuesday and her family, too. And even though I have never met them face-to-face, my prayers have tenderized my heart towards them. The news of Tuesday's death broke my heart.

    I'll continue to pray for the family, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!