Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Tiny Rosebud God Picked to Bloom in Heaven

Good morning all. I have had better weekends & need some serious prayers from my bloggy-friends. We found out last week we were expecting another blessing from God & were of course over the moon excited. Unfortunately God decided He needed another rose in His rose garden & this weekend I have miscarried. Obviously I am devastated & start crying all of the sudden with no warning. I am trying to trust God & I know that He does have a plan in everything. I am asking for your prayers as I navigate this heartbreak & for God's plan to be revealed! Thank you my friends...

The Tiny Rosebud God Picked to Bloom in Heaven
The Master Gardener from Heaven above
Planted a seed in the garden of love,
And from it there grew a rosebud small
That never had time to open at all.
For God in His perfect and all-wise way
Chose this rose for His heavenly bouquet,
And great was the joy of this tiny rose
To be the one our Father chose
To leave earth's garden for one on high
Where roses bloom and never die.
So, while you can't see your precious rose bloom,
You know the great Gardener from the upper room
Is watching and tending this wee rose with care,
Tenderly touching each petal so fair.
So think of your darling with the angels above,
Secure and contented and surrounded by love,
And remember God blessed and enriched your lives, too,
For in dying your darling brought heaven closer to you!
~Helen Steiner~

12 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry. You will absolutely be in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am deeply sorry for you. I will lift prayers for you and your family. Please continue to trust in Him.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no words for a time such as this. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
    James 1:12 NIV

    You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I am so sorry to hear the news, I can't even imagine...trust in Him and I will pray for you and for healing.
    In Him,
    CountryMom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so very sorry. Sending you hugs and prayers. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I a so sorry for your loss. I too have been where you are at and know the loss is real and painful. God will be there for you and I will be praying that he will surround you with angles and love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am terribly sorry about the loss of your precious baby.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your loss. I have been where you are and it is very painful. I will be praying for your family and especially your emotions as you will experience many in the coming months. Please know I am here if you need someone to talk to. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so, so sorry!! I am a little behind in my blog reading and I just read this post. I will absolutely keep you and your family in my prayers.

    Please take comfort in this verse; it is one that I hold close to my heart whenever things happen that I just don't understand.

    Romans 8:28
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Cassandra, I am so sorry. I too have angels in heaven, 3 in fact. We lost numbers 3,5 and 6. It is so hard especially at the Holidays for this to happen. I lost number 5on Thanksgiving in fact. Take all the time you need to mourn and remember you have people praying for you and grieving with you. I have always been comforted in knowing that God does understand and cries with me for my heartbreak. And in knowing that, I also know that I will be reunited with ALL my children in heaven one day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!