Good afternoon all! Its been a few days since I have posted about anything other than the miscarriage so I thought I would tell you about an award Maggie passed along to me! If you haven't been keeping up with Maggie, you really should! She always has fun stories about her adorable boys that will keep you laughing! She is also another Mom that loves Christmas & also already has her house decorated, see I am not the only crazy spirited one! Anyway she passed this along...
First is Megan at Ramblings of a Crazy Mom we have kids that are pretty close in age & they were the same thing for Halloween this year! She always has funny stories about her boys, especially today's about shall we say...chili! Go check her out!
Next up is Meredith at Therapeutic Ramblings of a Mom! I love when I get online & find out Meredith has a new post! She has such a way of putting things, that God speaks to me through her every time! It's truly amazing & I love to hear what she has to say next! She also has 5 adorable kids that have also provided entertainment stories as well, this one did a little of both...go see!!
That brings us too Jessi Dawn at Intense Blessings! Let me tell you if you looked up the definition of supermom I am convinced that her picture would be there! She just had her 4th baby...at home after more than 30 hrs of labor! She is an inspiration to me with all she does! Plus you have to read her bra story!!
----------------------------------------
Really quick I want to thank you all again for continuing to pray & leave sweet comments for me! It has been a rough week, but feeling all the love being poured our way has been amazing! Thank you again!

awww thanks! I will actually have something to blog about tomorrow instead of just non-sense. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Just that you have been encouraged is such a blessing to me! I'm glad you can get a little laughter too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the love and just so you know... I continue to pray for you!
Cassandra, Thanks for the sweet award! How sweet are you??? Glad you enjoyed my bra story. And me? Supermom?? ah, shucks.. thanks so much!! Blessings, Jess
ReplyDelete