So this is from a blog I have been reading for a few months, it should be fun!!! Follow along with me & please feel free to join in the fun too!!! And definitely check out MckMamas blog & pray for Stellan!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday night I did not go into my kids room blindly feeling in the dark to see if my 2 year old had thrown up, nope no way, not me!!! That would just be gross!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
I did not go sit in the car line to pick up my son from school an hour early just so I could have some quiet to finish reading my book!! Who would be that selfish? Not me!!
-----------------------------------------------
This week I did not eat a whole bag of Cheetos Puffs all by myself for lunch everyday! Nope I would never, ever do something like that!
-----------------------------------------------
I also did not think about things all week, wondering if it was good enough to blog about! Why would I ever do that? No I wouldn't...I didn't I tell you!!!
-----------------------------------------------
I absolutely did not check the computer every 5 minutes this past week to see if my husband was online! Just because he was in Romania & we only talked once a day, I absolutely didn't plan my whole day around it! Nope, not a chance because that would be so pathetic!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's my "Not Me Monday"! Join in & have a great week!!!!
Can I have some cheeto puffs with you? :P Going to the school line early is a great idea!! LOL!
ReplyDeletehahh! funny;) thanks for playing along!!
ReplyDeleteI've never scarfed down a whole bag of junk food on my own. Nope!
ReplyDeleteWhat book were you not finishing?
ReplyDelete