I am blessed beyond measure with friends!
According to Websters Dictionary...
Friend:
1. a person attached to another by feelings
of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance: patron: supporter.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile.
After a year of the back & forth & having our family separated. We will FINALLY be moving to Birmingham in December! We are so thankful to finally be able to have our family back together & start the new chapter God has written for us. However that being said, I am now having to really realize that means I have to move. I actually have to move! I knew this was coming all along but it's been so long since I really had to think about it. Now I have to prepare to say goodbye to the life we created here. To our first home, the the house that we brought the boys home too from the hospital. But the hardest part will be saying goodbye to the friends I am blessed to know! I know we are only a hour & half up the road but life will change & with it so will the friendships. Friendships are always evolving, always changing. The hard part is when you aren't ready for them to change. And I am not ready, but they must.
2 years ago I had the privilege to start a Mom's group at our previous church with a dear friend Lesley. We had talked about how being a SAHM is a lonely job. We wanted to start a group for the young mom's in the church to get together to share our struggles with each other, to learn tips, even a shoulder to cry on. I have talked before about this sweet group of ladies who have surrounded each other in some of the most difficult times in each others lives. We have stood through challenges like brain surgery, possible kidney disease, miscarriages, even deployments overseas. We have also rejoiced together over homecomings, birthdays, pregnancies, and births. When Lesley & I started this group we thought it would be great fun & a way to get to know other moms. But I have been blessed by these sweet ladies beyond what I ever could have imagined. These ladies have become my sisters & I love each & everyone of them dearly. I honestly can't imagine not seeing them twice a month or getting together for an impromptu lunch. Next month when we have our momMEtime meeting for November, it will be my last one. Just the thought of it brings me to tears. It has been my privilege to get to know these ladies & I can't bear to say goodbye so I will choose to say "see ya soon!"
Thank you Lord for these women & the friendships we have built! You have blessed me beyond measure with friends!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
~Cass
According to Websters Dictionary...
Friend:
1. a person attached to another by feelings
of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance: patron: supporter.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile.
After a year of the back & forth & having our family separated. We will FINALLY be moving to Birmingham in December! We are so thankful to finally be able to have our family back together & start the new chapter God has written for us. However that being said, I am now having to really realize that means I have to move. I actually have to move! I knew this was coming all along but it's been so long since I really had to think about it. Now I have to prepare to say goodbye to the life we created here. To our first home, the the house that we brought the boys home too from the hospital. But the hardest part will be saying goodbye to the friends I am blessed to know! I know we are only a hour & half up the road but life will change & with it so will the friendships. Friendships are always evolving, always changing. The hard part is when you aren't ready for them to change. And I am not ready, but they must.
2 years ago I had the privilege to start a Mom's group at our previous church with a dear friend Lesley. We had talked about how being a SAHM is a lonely job. We wanted to start a group for the young mom's in the church to get together to share our struggles with each other, to learn tips, even a shoulder to cry on. I have talked before about this sweet group of ladies who have surrounded each other in some of the most difficult times in each others lives. We have stood through challenges like brain surgery, possible kidney disease, miscarriages, even deployments overseas. We have also rejoiced together over homecomings, birthdays, pregnancies, and births. When Lesley & I started this group we thought it would be great fun & a way to get to know other moms. But I have been blessed by these sweet ladies beyond what I ever could have imagined. These ladies have become my sisters & I love each & everyone of them dearly. I honestly can't imagine not seeing them twice a month or getting together for an impromptu lunch. Next month when we have our momMEtime meeting for November, it will be my last one. Just the thought of it brings me to tears. It has been my privilege to get to know these ladies & I can't bear to say goodbye so I will choose to say "see ya soon!"
Thank you Lord for these women & the friendships we have built! You have blessed me beyond measure with friends!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
~Cass
I agree! Friends are priceless - they keep me sane! And, so glad that y'all are out of limbo and moving! I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering how it was going. I haven't gotten a chance to really talk to you, but I'm sure living in two cities has not been easy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shea! I can't wait to get moved there to have our family back together! We will definitely have to get together once the craziness settles down!
ReplyDelete