I know it's been so long since I posted! I am working on a post with pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch last weekend so hopefully sometime this weekend I can get that up. However I wouldn't hold your breath it may be next week! Thought I would do a quick Random Dozen though since I haven't done that in awhile!

1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced?
Were the circumstances in which you
made the faux pas embarrassing?
*I am sure that are many many words that I have messed up in one way or the other. I sometimes just make up words as I go to suit me! My high school English teacher would be so proud!
Sorry Mrs. Grubbs!
2. How do you feel about the use of
texting shortcuts and trends?
(ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
*Well here's the thing I think it has really messed with kids when they try to actually sit down & write a paper or homework of some type. That being said I use those shortcuts & trends all the time. And yes before you ask I have caught myself typing u instead of you! Man I hope Mrs. Grubbs doesn't ever read this!
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture.
Please feel free to post.
*Which one are we talking about here? The standard black almost off the shoulder with the pearls? Or the Glamour Shots I had done for the actually pictures. Yes I know Glamour Shots, sheesh!
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
*There are so many to pick from! I really had the best time when I just went with a bunch of girlfriends & we danced & danced & didn't care about anything else. There was so much pressure to have a date & be romantic! Yeah your 15 there is plenty of time to be a grown up, don't rush it! Good times!
6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know:
"Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"
*Sunsets, who wants to be up that early for sunrises? Not me!
7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"
*Hawaii with my hubby!
8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal,
which would it be?"
*"On the advice of counsel, I respectfully assert my right to remain silent, & refuse to answer your question."
LOL! I joke I joke. I don't believe in reincarnation so honestly can't answer that question. I believe we are created by the One True God! We are created in His image & for His purpose alone! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harms you, plans to give you hope & a future."
Jer 29:11
9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
*Oh geez I am going to date myself here but probably not like you would think. I had just graduated high school that May before, I was in college but hated it. I was about 3 months away from meeting David & my life was about to change drastically all for the better!
10. When you are proven to be correct in any
contentious discussion, do you gloat?
*With other people I try really hard not too. With my husband, YES! And really I shouldn't do that either! It's hard because honestly he is usually right, don't tell him I said that though!
11. What is your favorite food which
includes the ingredient "caramel?"
*Caramel Candy Corn right now!
That stuff is YUMMO & so addictive!
12. From Linda's 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family,
which family would you choose and why?"
*Good question! The first one that jumps to my mind is the Camden's from "7th Heaven". Your gonna laugh but the other 3 I thought of were all cartoons, you can tell where I get my tv knowledge from huh? In order of coolness according to Drew...The Jetsons, The Berenstein Bears, & The Incredibles!
So that's my Random Dozen, I forgot how much I enjoy those! Hope you did too!
~Cass

1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced?
Were the circumstances in which you
made the faux pas embarrassing?
*I am sure that are many many words that I have messed up in one way or the other. I sometimes just make up words as I go to suit me! My high school English teacher would be so proud!
Sorry Mrs. Grubbs!
2. How do you feel about the use of
texting shortcuts and trends?
(ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
*Well here's the thing I think it has really messed with kids when they try to actually sit down & write a paper or homework of some type. That being said I use those shortcuts & trends all the time. And yes before you ask I have caught myself typing u instead of you! Man I hope Mrs. Grubbs doesn't ever read this!
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture.
Please feel free to post.
*Which one are we talking about here? The standard black almost off the shoulder with the pearls? Or the Glamour Shots I had done for the actually pictures. Yes I know Glamour Shots, sheesh!
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
*There are so many to pick from! I really had the best time when I just went with a bunch of girlfriends & we danced & danced & didn't care about anything else. There was so much pressure to have a date & be romantic! Yeah your 15 there is plenty of time to be a grown up, don't rush it! Good times!
6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know:
"Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"
*Sunsets, who wants to be up that early for sunrises? Not me!
7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"
*Hawaii with my hubby!
8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal,
which would it be?"
*"On the advice of counsel, I respectfully assert my right to remain silent, & refuse to answer your question."
LOL! I joke I joke. I don't believe in reincarnation so honestly can't answer that question. I believe we are created by the One True God! We are created in His image & for His purpose alone! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harms you, plans to give you hope & a future."
Jer 29:11
9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
*Oh geez I am going to date myself here but probably not like you would think. I had just graduated high school that May before, I was in college but hated it. I was about 3 months away from meeting David & my life was about to change drastically all for the better!
10. When you are proven to be correct in any
contentious discussion, do you gloat?
*With other people I try really hard not too. With my husband, YES! And really I shouldn't do that either! It's hard because honestly he is usually right, don't tell him I said that though!
11. What is your favorite food which
includes the ingredient "caramel?"
*Caramel Candy Corn right now!
That stuff is YUMMO & so addictive!
12. From Linda's 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family,
which family would you choose and why?"
*Good question! The first one that jumps to my mind is the Camden's from "7th Heaven". Your gonna laugh but the other 3 I thought of were all cartoons, you can tell where I get my tv knowledge from huh? In order of coolness according to Drew...The Jetsons, The Berenstein Bears, & The Incredibles!
So that's my Random Dozen, I forgot how much I enjoy those! Hope you did too!
~Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!