
I know I know I am jumping in behind everyone else doing the happy couponing dance! But oh friends let me tell you I am doing the happy dance now! I have a new friend from our new town (if we ever actually get moved!) who is totally into couponing. After being with her on some of her outings I finally broke down & borrowed her book. "Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey" by The Krazy Coupon Ladies, Joanie Demer & Heather Wheeler. And I hope I will never shop the same again! Now bear with me in the fact that I have only just begun! But in the course of about 24 hrs I managed to fill up my coupon binder quite well if I do say so myself...
Anyway after my wonderful time with friends I headed over to Publix really to just walk the aisles & try to figure out how all this worked! While walking around I was able to pick up a few good deals, I realize they could have been better if I had more coupons to stack but I figured I had to get some of this anyway might as well get it B1G1 with coupon. So my deal this morning included...
2 boxes of GM ceral
2 boxes of Ritz crackers
2 sticks of mens deo
1 Airwick imotion plug in with refil (major deal of the day regularly $6.99 I got it for $1!!!)
1 box of carpet refresher
All for...
$9!!!!
I saved $24.12!!!!! Again I know I could have done better if I had more to stack but for my first time out I thought it was GREAT! Now I am addicted! Searching for great deals & coupons all over the place! It's KRAZY I tell you KRAZY!!!!!
~Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!