Man where does the time go! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted! We have been so busy around here, I can't hardly believe it's even summer. (Except for the heat that reminds me every time I open the door!) The biggest thing happening around here is that Drew had surgery on the 15th to take out his tonsils & adenoids! He is doing so good now, & I know he will feel so much better in the long run. We are still on a ice cream, Popsicle, banana diet. But he is loving it! These are a few pictures we snapped on the cell phone the day of surgery...
This was as soon as we got there & he got in a gown!

This one is so cute, my favorite of the day! We waited a good 2 hrs before he finally went back to surgery & he started getting really tired of waiting. So a sweet nurse walking by noticed & made a hat for Cowie to match Drew! How cute it he!
This last one will break your heart! :( This was right after surgery when we finally got to see him! How pitiful does he look! This is pretty much how he looked all of Tuesday & Wednesday. PITIFUL!!!!!!
I am so glad it's behind us & I am sooooo proud of how brave Drew has been! Overall the recovery so far hasn't been bad at all! Praying that continues!
This was as soon as we got there & he got in a gown!
This one is so cute, my favorite of the day! We waited a good 2 hrs before he finally went back to surgery & he started getting really tired of waiting. So a sweet nurse walking by noticed & made a hat for Cowie to match Drew! How cute it he!
This last one will break your heart! :( This was right after surgery when we finally got to see him! How pitiful does he look! This is pretty much how he looked all of Tuesday & Wednesday. PITIFUL!!!!!!
~Cass
Praying for you Drew. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
ReplyDelete