What a great Mothers Day we had around here! It was wonderful having my boys love on me! Such sweet cards & hugs, but the best present was from my Sam-Man! In school he made me a book where his teacher had written questions about his Mom (aka ME:) that he had to answer. So sweet, although one or 2 might be a little...off! Sam's answers will be the ones in a separate font color & I will put some pics in there too!

1. What is your Mom's name?
Caserana
2. What does she do?
She takes care of me.
3. How old is she?
300
(UM EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
4. What is her favorite food?
Cerel
(Yep that would be Cereal!)
5. Where does she like to take you for fun?
School
(Not sure about this one either!)
6. What is her favorite color?
Pink & Purple
(RIGHT ON!)
My favorite thing about my Mom is...
she loves me and she takes me to the aquareim
(that's aquarium for those of you who don't speak Sam!)
I love my Mom because...
I love her and that she loves me.
This is me according to Sam...

Here is the bookmark his teacher helped them make! Oh my goodness I, of course, cried as I read it. What Mom doesn't know this story & it makes them bawl! So sweet though!

Sunday morning I didn't end up being able to make it to church. I had been feeling so sick all night, we think I ate some bad meat that just didn't agree with my stomach. Anyway I was really bummed about not being able to make it to church AGAIN, when I heard Sam walking around the house singing VBS songs from last summer that are on his LEGO mp3 player! Then not 10 minutes later I hear Sam telling Drew how everything belongs to God & he just gives it to us to let us use it. But not matter what everything is God's! I mean come on, how wonderful! I love hearing my children talk about God! I couldn't have asked for a better church service & all on Mothers Day too!
Sam & Drew,
I love you boys so much & I love being your Mom!
You have blessed me beyond belief & are without a doubt my miracles from the Lord!
I am so thankful that God is allowing me to be your Mom!
I love you to the moon & back!

Cass

1. What is your Mom's name?
Caserana
2. What does she do?
She takes care of me.
3. How old is she?
300
(UM EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
4. What is her favorite food?
Cerel
(Yep that would be Cereal!)
5. Where does she like to take you for fun?
School
(Not sure about this one either!)
6. What is her favorite color?
Pink & Purple
(RIGHT ON!)
My favorite thing about my Mom is...
she loves me and she takes me to the aquareim
(that's aquarium for those of you who don't speak Sam!)
I love my Mom because...
I love her and that she loves me.
This is me according to Sam...

Here is the bookmark his teacher helped them make! Oh my goodness I, of course, cried as I read it. What Mom doesn't know this story & it makes them bawl! So sweet though!

Sunday morning I didn't end up being able to make it to church. I had been feeling so sick all night, we think I ate some bad meat that just didn't agree with my stomach. Anyway I was really bummed about not being able to make it to church AGAIN, when I heard Sam walking around the house singing VBS songs from last summer that are on his LEGO mp3 player! Then not 10 minutes later I hear Sam telling Drew how everything belongs to God & he just gives it to us to let us use it. But not matter what everything is God's! I mean come on, how wonderful! I love hearing my children talk about God! I couldn't have asked for a better church service & all on Mothers Day too!
Sam & Drew,
I love you boys so much & I love being your Mom!
You have blessed me beyond belief & are without a doubt my miracles from the Lord!
I am so thankful that God is allowing me to be your Mom!
I love you to the moon & back!

Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!