Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Drew's 4th Birthday

It's hard for me to believe my baby boy is 4! I still remember the day he was born, & how stubborn he was before he even made his debut. Turning himself breech in 12 hrs making Momma have to have a C-Section! What a stinker even then! And now that 5lb 5oz baby boy is 4 yrs old having a spiderman party! We had so much fun & I know Drew loved it so much! He had a bunch of his friends come along with family from FL. We played pin the spider on the spiderweb, they made their own spiderman mask & of course chowed down on cake, ice cream, web pretzels, & fruit! Here are a few pictures to showcase the fun we had!

Drew's cake made by Mrs Debbi Gordon!
It was so YUMMY & super cute!


See how much Drew enjoyed it?!The Birthday Boy!

Drew got his big boy bike from Mommy & Daddy!

Happy Birthday my lil man!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!