Friday, February 12, 2010

What happens when school is canceled for snow...

2-4 inches of snow is expected! I know to peeps from the North that's nothing. But to those of us from the South, that is A LOT! Enough to shut down schools, goverments, & just about everything...except Wal-Mart of course! And yes it is snowing, however it is not sticking yet! So in the mean time this is what happens when kids are stuck in the house bored because there is no school & no snow!



Hopefully later I can post pictures of us playing in the snow & making a snow cousin for Billy Bob! Can't wait!!! Come on Rich Thomas be right this time!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe you crack me up!! We were only told to expect 2 inches too, we ended up with over 9!!! Hope it comes soon so I can see our cousin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra-
    I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.

    Thanks!
    Judd

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!