Another edition of Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Korner! This week is show us your Christmas Traditions! If you don't know about SUYL then hop over & join in the fun! As I have stated before I love everything about Christmas (except maybe the crowds)! I just love Christmas & all the family traditions!
We have several traditions we have started over the years. Christmas Eve Service at church followed by snacks at my in-laws house. When we decorate the house (which is early, more on that next week!) & all that goes into it. But my favorite tradition by far is our ornaments! Every year as a child I got a new Christmas ornament, when the GD & I got married my Mom gave me all of my ornaments! The GD's family had a similar tradition & so we have all of our ornaments from growing up! We carried the same tradition on to our family & our kids. Below are just a few from over the years...
This is our family ornament from last year!
This was our family ornament from 2006!

So that's just a few we have so many to fill our 9ft tree! Be sure to check back next week to see our Christmas trees! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

We have several traditions we have started over the years. Christmas Eve Service at church followed by snacks at my in-laws house. When we decorate the house (which is early, more on that next week!) & all that goes into it. But my favorite tradition by far is our ornaments! Every year as a child I got a new Christmas ornament, when the GD & I got married my Mom gave me all of my ornaments! The GD's family had a similar tradition & so we have all of our ornaments from growing up! We carried the same tradition on to our family & our kids. Below are just a few from over the years...
So that's just a few we have so many to fill our 9ft tree! Be sure to check back next week to see our Christmas trees! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Love your family ornaments! Very cute! You have lovely traditions....
ReplyDeleteSummer :0)
I love the idea of giving an ornament each year. My mom did that for us and I do it for my kids. So much fun and it makes putting up the tree each year a real memorable experience!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post.
Amy
Your blog is so cute! I love it! Love your ornaments!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your 'TIME OUT' blog title!! Too cute!
ReplyDelete