Yes the time has finally come, tomorrow I will be headed into surgery! I am happy to be getting started & praying everything goes fine. I know that I am in the hands of a fantastic doctor who I completely trust but more than that I know that I am in the hands of the almighty physician! I have had my moments of panic about surgery but I try to remind my self of 2 verses. The first one I found last summer when the GD was gone to Romania on a mission trip. I don't do well sleeping when he isn't there so this verse was my mantra the whole time he was away...
"I will lie down & sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Ps 4:8
The other one is a verse I can remember my Mom telling me as a small child when I would get scared at night. I still will repeat this verse in my head at night when my mind gets away from me!
"What time I am afraid I will trust in God." Ps 56:3
So while I am drugged up I will be clinging to these verses knowing that no matter what my trust lies solely in the hands of the Ultimate Physician! I would so appreciate your prayers for a smooth surgery & a fast recovery! Thank you friends!
"I will lie down & sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Ps 4:8
The other one is a verse I can remember my Mom telling me as a small child when I would get scared at night. I still will repeat this verse in my head at night when my mind gets away from me!
"What time I am afraid I will trust in God." Ps 56:3
So while I am drugged up I will be clinging to these verses knowing that no matter what my trust lies solely in the hands of the Ultimate Physician! I would so appreciate your prayers for a smooth surgery & a fast recovery! Thank you friends!
I am praying for you, my sweet blogging friend! I pray that God fills you with peace and erases all your anxiety. Praying for a fast healing too! When your up and ready, let us know how you are or have that hubby of yours let us know!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you! I hope things are going well!
ReplyDelete