Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rejoicing in His plan, whatever that may be!

I have been thinking lately about how much less I blog. Is it because blogging has lost it's newness? Or maybe I don't have as much time? Or don't think it's important to share everything? I think it has something to do with all of the above & then some! Right now I am having a hard time putting into words the things that are going on in our family. Some things I just can't talk about right now because it's too early. I can't wait for the day when I can share more & more but for now I am left to keep them in. That is really hard for me! I have so enjoyed blogging & being able to write down what I am feeling or what is going on. It's very therapeutic for me!

But through this I have turned more focus onto God. "Venting" to Him, talking with Him, seeking Him. Which is what I should be doing all along. One thing God continues to lay on my heart is trust. Trusting Him. I have such a hard time with this concept. I am a control freak like to be in control & have a very hard time realizing that I am not in control. Trying to let go & let God lead is very hard for me. But our ways are not His ways & His way is much better I know. So I am trying to let go of the death grip I have on the reigns of my life & hand them over to the one who is much more qualified! I am choosing to rejoice in HIS plan, whatever that may be! So in the meantime if I am not around as much as I would like, know that I am seeking Him & trying to walk His path. I will be around & hope to be able to share more with all of you soon!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand how you feel! There has been alot going on around our house too that I want to post about but just haven't been able too yet! Ahh, and the control thing...my biggest battle sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite verses :) God's been working with me on that, too, and i gotta say, He's doing a much better job with my life than i would have been able to do on my own!
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to not share everything. This is just God's way of telling you to focus on Him and that's what you are doing. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to when you are able to share with us, if you choose to.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!