Time for another update around our house. If you didn't see this post about S-Man starting back to school be sure to check it out. He is so cute & is loving school! I can't believe he is in 1st grade, it just doesn't seem possible. He loves his teacher & is so happy to go! You know it's a good thing & makes a Momma proud when the teacher tells you how smart your son is! Reading above a 1st grade level! Must be in genes! LOL!
--------------------------------
D-D is slowly adjusting to his "big bubba" being in school, he still walks around the house asking where he is & when we can go get him from school! It's so sweet & breaks my heart all at the same time. It feels good to be back in the swing of things & I know he will be fine once he is used to it. I am enjoying my last year at home with him, knowing we will try to put him in a preschool program next year! The time flies...
---------------------------------
Now on to me & the GD & the CRAZY next few months we have...okay really it's just me but it involves him! This weekend I have a bridal shower for a friend of mine's daughter on Saturday. Plus my Mom & Dad will be here for a couple days after they traveled to West Virginia for my Dad's 50th reunion!
Then September 12th it is finally time for our cruise!!!!! I can't wait, we booked this back in Feb so it was hard to get real excited back then. Now it's just around the corner & we can't wait! The GD & I have only spent 2 nights away together since we were married, including our honeymoon! We got married on a Sat & moved here on that Monday so we had a really quick honeymoon. So needless to say we are over the moon excited to have 4 night & 5 days of just us...oh yeah & my bff Sheila & her husband! Come on it's fun to have a girlfriend to do stuff with too!
We come home from our cruise Thursday the 17th & the following Friday the 25th I will be having a total hysterectomy! (If your new here & if you care...you can check this post out about some of the issues I have!) As much as I hated to wait that long I didn't want to ruin our cruise or not be able to go! Right now I am hoping I will be feeling good that week! My cyst definitely seem to be cycling, right now I don't have a problem as much with them. But I figure by the end of next week I will probably be hurting again if it follows the same pattern it usually does! We are hoping & praying that the surgery will go smoothly. That recovery will be as painless as possible & that this will finally take care of all of my issues! Please Lord Jesus!
October brings more showers for the wedding I am a bridesmaid in come November. Along with the baby shower for my bff Sheila's baby girl, Ansleigh Grace! And then before we know it, it's Christmas & Ansleigh will be here! I am so excited for her to get here!
With all of this going on & more importantly with my surgery we have decided to push back starting the process of adoption until after the new year! The adoption classes were set to start on September 17th (the same day we get back from the cruise) & continue on for 10 wks. As much as we are wanting to get the process started we just don't know what my recovery time will be like! We can't wait to bring our baby girl home that God has chosen for us but we are trusting in God's timing knowing HIS will is perfect! He has our daughter picked our for us & I know she will come in HIS time!
Until then we still covet your prayers for the adoption & for surgery! Of course I will be updating more but this gives you a glimpse into what is happening right now & what is to come! I hope you all are having great weeks & while I may not know all of you, know you are prayed over everyday!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harm you. Plans to give you hope & a future!" Jer 29:11

--------------------------------
D-D is slowly adjusting to his "big bubba" being in school, he still walks around the house asking where he is & when we can go get him from school! It's so sweet & breaks my heart all at the same time. It feels good to be back in the swing of things & I know he will be fine once he is used to it. I am enjoying my last year at home with him, knowing we will try to put him in a preschool program next year! The time flies...
---------------------------------
Now on to me & the GD & the CRAZY next few months we have...okay really it's just me but it involves him! This weekend I have a bridal shower for a friend of mine's daughter on Saturday. Plus my Mom & Dad will be here for a couple days after they traveled to West Virginia for my Dad's 50th reunion!
Then September 12th it is finally time for our cruise!!!!! I can't wait, we booked this back in Feb so it was hard to get real excited back then. Now it's just around the corner & we can't wait! The GD & I have only spent 2 nights away together since we were married, including our honeymoon! We got married on a Sat & moved here on that Monday so we had a really quick honeymoon. So needless to say we are over the moon excited to have 4 night & 5 days of just us...oh yeah & my bff Sheila & her husband! Come on it's fun to have a girlfriend to do stuff with too!
We come home from our cruise Thursday the 17th & the following Friday the 25th I will be having a total hysterectomy! (If your new here & if you care...you can check this post out about some of the issues I have!) As much as I hated to wait that long I didn't want to ruin our cruise or not be able to go! Right now I am hoping I will be feeling good that week! My cyst definitely seem to be cycling, right now I don't have a problem as much with them. But I figure by the end of next week I will probably be hurting again if it follows the same pattern it usually does! We are hoping & praying that the surgery will go smoothly. That recovery will be as painless as possible & that this will finally take care of all of my issues! Please Lord Jesus!
October brings more showers for the wedding I am a bridesmaid in come November. Along with the baby shower for my bff Sheila's baby girl, Ansleigh Grace! And then before we know it, it's Christmas & Ansleigh will be here! I am so excited for her to get here!
With all of this going on & more importantly with my surgery we have decided to push back starting the process of adoption until after the new year! The adoption classes were set to start on September 17th (the same day we get back from the cruise) & continue on for 10 wks. As much as we are wanting to get the process started we just don't know what my recovery time will be like! We can't wait to bring our baby girl home that God has chosen for us but we are trusting in God's timing knowing HIS will is perfect! He has our daughter picked our for us & I know she will come in HIS time!
Until then we still covet your prayers for the adoption & for surgery! Of course I will be updating more but this gives you a glimpse into what is happening right now & what is to come! I hope you all are having great weeks & while I may not know all of you, know you are prayed over everyday!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harm you. Plans to give you hope & a future!" Jer 29:11

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry about the surgery! I was hoping you would somehow get to avoid that! I feel like your going down the path I am headed just a few months sooner! I will be praying for your quick recovery!
ReplyDeleteAdoption! Awesome! I am excited for you on this one!! :) Can't wait to follow your blog through this new journey! Praying, praying!
Thanks Tabi!!! I will be praying you AREN'T headed down this same road!
ReplyDelete