ARGGGG! I have trying to upload pics from our family movie night for days on end now, but blogger keeps giving me a hard time. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Oh well I guess you will just have to hear about it & not see it! BOO!
---------------------------------------------
Anyway, we had our first family movie night this past Friday night! We have taken the kids to the movies before & we have rented movies. But this is the first time we have all been able to stay seated (D-D!) & watch a movie together. What did we watch? Why Hannah Montana the movie of course! What's that you say I have boys? Yes your right I do, but my 3yr old runs around the house constantly saying "Hannah Montana say what!" in a very high pitched sound I might add. Should I be concerned? Nah didn't think so! We made pizza's before hand, letting the boys "decorate" their pizza & then the GD & I had BBQ Chicken pizza! It was quite good if I do say so myself! It was a fantastic evening & something we definitely want to try to do again at least once a month!
Oh joy of all joys blogger is finally letting me upload pics...one at a time but still...
This is what was left from the BBQ Chicken Pizza!

The boys personal pizza's!
The boys watching Hannah Montana!

The GD & D-D glued to the TV!

------------------------------------------
Other things going on in our house, we are getting ready for our cruise in just a few weeks now! The GD & I can't wait to be away just us & have a break! Then after that it's time to get ready for surgery on the 25th! Praying everything goes smooth & a fast recovery!
In other side news, we do have something I am asking for prayer for. I can't go into full details now, but I just ask that you lift our family up in prayers! We are seeking God's hand & wisdom fervently! Knowing God has a plan for us! I hope to be able to go into details later, but at this time I just ask for your prayers! Thank you friends!
Hoping to get back into the swing of blogging soon, lately I just have had a hard time knowing how to put my feelings into words. Spending a lot of time in prayer & God's word! Hope you all are having a great week!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------
Anyway, we had our first family movie night this past Friday night! We have taken the kids to the movies before & we have rented movies. But this is the first time we have all been able to stay seated (D-D!) & watch a movie together. What did we watch? Why Hannah Montana the movie of course! What's that you say I have boys? Yes your right I do, but my 3yr old runs around the house constantly saying "Hannah Montana say what!" in a very high pitched sound I might add. Should I be concerned? Nah didn't think so! We made pizza's before hand, letting the boys "decorate" their pizza & then the GD & I had BBQ Chicken pizza! It was quite good if I do say so myself! It was a fantastic evening & something we definitely want to try to do again at least once a month!
Oh joy of all joys blogger is finally letting me upload pics...one at a time but still...
This is what was left from the BBQ Chicken Pizza!

The boys personal pizza's!

The boys watching Hannah Montana!


The GD & D-D glued to the TV!

------------------------------------------
Other things going on in our house, we are getting ready for our cruise in just a few weeks now! The GD & I can't wait to be away just us & have a break! Then after that it's time to get ready for surgery on the 25th! Praying everything goes smooth & a fast recovery!
In other side news, we do have something I am asking for prayer for. I can't go into full details now, but I just ask that you lift our family up in prayers! We are seeking God's hand & wisdom fervently! Knowing God has a plan for us! I hope to be able to go into details later, but at this time I just ask for your prayers! Thank you friends!
Hoping to get back into the swing of blogging soon, lately I just have had a hard time knowing how to put my feelings into words. Spending a lot of time in prayer & God's word! Hope you all are having a great week!!!!!!

Looks like some yummy pizza!!! Hope you have the BEST time on your cruise! I am praying for you and your surgery...praying for a super fast recovery.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the loss of words here latley! I just can't seem to get it out there!
Oh to go back to the days when my kids were little and we could all just hang out in the house with popcorn and movies!
ReplyDeleteWill lift you and your family up in prayer and see what God has in store for you. :)
Have a blessed day.
Lisa
Hope your surgery goes well and it's a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteWe had family movie night last Friday too and we also watched Hannah Montana: The Movie. The girls loved it (3rd time seeing it) of course and my little guy enjoyed it too. Even hubs liked it. It was really nice for all of us to be together to watch a movie. Doesn't happen as often as it should.