Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Good morning ladies! Can I say just how excited I am right?!?! WHY? 2 reasons actually...first being that one of my dearest friends is in labor right now getting ready to deliver Ms Gracen Rae! I can't wait to meet her!!! The next reason being Not Me Monday is BACK baby!!!! Finally Stellan is home & all is returning to "normal"! If you have no idea what I am talking about then jump over to MckMama's blog & get the details of this fantastic blog carnival! So without further ta do...


This weekend I did not get the chance to get dressed up with my husband for our churches yearly Graduation Banquet, honoring the seniors who are graduating! I do not get all excited about it & love wearing a fancy dress! Nope not me!

And at said banquet, I did not wear my black & white polka dotted flip flops with my black cocktail dress. I would never do something like that even though the lights were so low no one could see my shoes. Nope not me, I always suffer for fashion!

I did not finally figure out how to get
MckMama's tweets on my phone & get so excited, feeling like I was getting a personal message from MckMama herself! I then did not have to change the settings for fear of going over my allowed text amount, because let me tell you MckMama likes to tweet!!!! Nope not me!

I am not shamelessly promoting my giveaway that you can enter
here, until tomorrow when I will pick a winner from the 4 people who have entered so far! I wouldn't do something like this hoping that a few loyal MckMama readers who came over might decide to enter themselves! Nope not me!

And so ends another NMM! AHHHHH!!
It feels good to be back huh ladies?!?!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with flip flops and a nice dress - comfort is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel good to be back. I actually kept doing them while she was gone, but it felt so lonely.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!