Happy Saturday bloggin' buddies! What a beautiful day it is in sunny AL, too bad I have spent much of the day inside cleaning house! Oh the life of a SAHM...works never ends! Wanted to let you know that I will be having a Mothers Day giveaway coming up next week! It will be easy to enter so look for details coming soon!!!
----------------------------------------------
I did a giveaway last year for some of these great pendants from Homestudio! They do such a great job & are such a great price point for gifts or even for yourself! They had some new one's out & I had to pick up a few...
----------------------------------------------
I did a giveaway last year for some of these great pendants from Homestudio! They do such a great job & are such a great price point for gifts or even for yourself! They had some new one's out & I had to pick up a few...


(Obviously I got the C for my name but this was the pic on their website!)
So be sure to check out Homestudio! And if you order this week they have a special going on...order 3 pendants & get the "Worlds Best Mom" pendant free!! Gotta love that! Have a great weekend & be sure to check back about my Mothers Day giveaway!
They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I'm going to have to check them out!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. There's so much on that site I'd love to get, but I just dont see it happening right now. I did get a few ideas for Christmas though.
ReplyDeleteGimme...Gimme...Gimme.... Laura
ReplyDelete