Friday, March 6, 2009

Sam-I-Am

Sam-I-Am, that Sam-I-Am oh how I love that Sam-I-Am! Okay so maybe that's not exactly how it goes, but it's Dr. Seuss according to the Momma! This week at S-Man's school they have been celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday! They have had different things to do all week like crazy hat day, or pj day, & today was to dress up like a character from one of Dr. Seuss' books! So this is my Sam-I-Am today! How cute is he!


\
I bet you all can't guess who did the green egg's & ham?!? The GD is so talented! S-Man was the hit of the school! It was so great & he loved it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

"Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you." Dr Seuss

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the green eggs and ham - your hubby is very talented. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :-) Give them love for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. The GD is awesomely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! We had green eggs and ham for breakfast today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....wow! He is adorable! :-) When I worked at an early childhood school....I LOVED Dr. Seuss week! This looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!