Thursday, December 11, 2008

New award!



How cute is this! Alicia over at More Than Words gave me this newest award! How sweet is she! I have really enjoyed getting to know her more through blog land, as she calls it! She has such a sweet spirit for the Lord! Thanks so much Alicia!

Now my instructions are to list 5 of my addictions & then pass it along to five other fab bloggers!

So my addictions are ...
*My God
*My family
*My friends
*My TV shows
*My Blog (in case that wasn't already obvious!)

I will pass this one along too:
*
Meredith-I truly couldn't say enough about what her (bloggy) friendship means to me! She has an amazing way of writing that touches me & such a heart for the Lord! We have even moved on to email friends & pray one day we will get to have that cup of coffee!!!

*
Meg-This lady cracks me up all the time! She has the funniest stories about her kids! I love to hear what they do next!!

*
Tabi-This is one of the first blogs I found & became addicted too! I still love to see what she is up too next! She is having a rough time right now with the death of a close friend, so she could use some bloggy lovin'!

*
Sandy-This lady has 2 great blogs to check out! So go here & then go here! You won't be sorry you did!

*
City Mom, Country Mom-Both of these ladies are so sweet & have such a heart for God! They always have an encouraging word! They are both due any minute now so I know they need some prayers!!

So be sure to check them out, you won't be sorry & thanks again Alicia for my award!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. My sweats... oh wait, I mean, I thank you!!

    Love your friendship too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra, Thank you for thinking of us. However, I will be posting soon an announcement that we are going on hiatus. FYI-CityMom is the pregnant one. I am the old one, just kidding, but I am NOT due to deliver! Like I said, our priorities are being rearranged and we won't be blogging for awhile! Take care and see you in the new year when we hope to re-join the blogosphere!
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Girl, you deserve it. I totally enjoy reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!