Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas pics

Just thought I would share a 2 of the pictures from our Christmas photo shoot! Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Those are so good. We need some family pix done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Great!!! Ya'll look so festive and filled with good cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! It looks like your little guy in the red sweater, fancies the camera! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great portraits!!

    What a beautiful family you have!

    :) bet these will be fabulous Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the family pics! They are great. I will see to it that Mrs. Langahans (lindsey) gets the message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just emailed you for her it was from lanes17@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you are all so cute! Have a great week and thanks again for the award!
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those came out so good!!!!! Cute family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing! I emailed you all of my information! I have no idea what has been going on with my yahoo email. I emailed you 3 times from it! I emailed you a minute ago from my old email. I really hope you got it! Thanks for not giving up on me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!