Thursday, November 13, 2008

Say it ain't so!

If I believed in luck I would say this is my lucky day, instead I will say I have been so blessed today! Another new blogger friend gave me an award, see...

Photobucket

How fun is that! Thanks so much Theresa! Go check her out at
The Happless Ramblings of a New Wife & Mother! She is so great & has a little girl that is cute as a button!! Again not really sure how the rules work so I am just gonna pass it along!

I don't have a bunch of time to write out why I love these blogs, the kids are running around like hooligans! Just know that they are great blogs & great ladies! First up is Mistee at Our Family Blog #2, then Tabi at Tabi Rambles On, & last but not least Jeannie at Jeannie's Happy World.
So go on check them out! Whatcha waiting for? Go on...

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. wow what a breathtakingly brilliant blog... and very honest and heart felt writing :)

    what a way to begin my day!

    this is my first visit here and surely not my last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY!!! More bloggy love!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you so much hun! You truly are a dear heart!!

    And I hope you will play Guitar Hero, because it's a lot of fun. This is coming from someone who doesn't play ANY video games!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww... I love my bloggy award and you!! :0) Thanks soooooooooo much!! :)

    Off to pack for Vegas! Not long now!! ;0) Pray I come back in all 1 piece! I don't like flying!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!