Thursday, November 27, 2008

Drumroll please......

Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We sure did, we ate until we were so STUFFED! We had Turkey, broccoli casserole, stuffing, squash casserole, green beans, apple pie, pecan pie, caramel cake...YUMMO!!

Anyway, on to the important stuff huh? I did have to end the contest a little early because the whole family is getting ready to head out! So with out further ta do...The winners are...
The Wife of ORiley for the pink "Choose you this day whom you will serve" & Jumpin in the Jungle for the blue "Keep calm and Carry on"! Congrats to the winners & thanks so much to everybody who entered! Email me your addresses so I can get them out to you the first of the week!

Check back with me in a week or so, I have friend who has an etsy store who is giving me a few fun things to do a giveaway with! Happy Black Friday Ladies!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh MY Gosh!!!!!! Girl you just made my day!! Hubby got sick, had to quit shopping early but now I WON!! WooHoo!!!

    P.S. I absolutely adore your festive Holiday background and header!!! Meant to tell ya that earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners.... :)

    thanks cassandra for dropping in with those beautiful words.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhhh, I'm so excited! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!