Good evening! It's been a few days & I swear I have been trying to get on to blog but there has been so much going on! Between laundry, bills, kids, dentist appointments, I am lucky to even be able to sit down! I don't know about you ladies but after Halloween things go to warp speed around here, our weekends are booked up before we can blink! But this year it's starting even earlier! Anyway, now that I have rambled on I will get to what this blog is really about...ME! Actually I was given some serious blog love again! A new blog award see...
Tabi over at Tabi Rambles On was so sweet & sent this friendship award my way! I have loved reading her blog & the relating to another SAHM! Thanks so much Tabi, I really do wish we could meet in person! Maybe one day, who knows stranger things have happened!
So after accepting this award (which I so do!!) I have to answer a few questions & then pass it along!
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
I have caught up with a few on Facebook or Myspace but I have 2 that I see/hear from regularly! One of them is coming to see me this weekend actually & I am SO excited!!
2. What do you value most about your friends?
Just the fact that they are always there for me no matter what! And most of them have no problem telling what I need to hear, even if I don't want to hear it! They always have a ear to listen to me vent, cry, argue, or even whine from time to time! I don't have sisters so my girlfriends really are like family to me & I love them dearly!
3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Without a doubt, absolutely!
4. What is your favorite activity
to do with your friends?
It's not often we are without kids so that includes the park or playgroup! But on the rare chance I get a break I love to get go shopping with friends or even just get coffee & rant for a while! Ummm...coffee!!!
Now I have the privilege to pass along the award, so here are 3 ladies whose blogs I love to read on a daily basis! Check them out, you will be glad you did!
The lovely ladies over at Citymom/Countrymom, they are great! I love hearing from both of them describing how different & yet similar their lives are!
Next up is Mistee over at Our Family Blog #2, she is such a sweetie & keeps me laughing! Ask her about the furniture saga...or just read it here!
Then there is Heather over at Heathers Happiness, she is the one who gave me the idea to start blogging & I am so glad she did! Her little pumpkin is just the cutest little girl & I love hearing what she gets into!
That's it for me for now, I will try to post again sooner than later next time!
Until then...Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!